Silutech`s Customer Service Center is composed of dozens of skilled and experienced technical support engineers. It is fully responsible for the global pre-sale, sales and after-sales technical support work. Customer Service Center is constantly improving the level and quality of service, to provide customers with the greatest degree of quality service. (Silutech LED Screen Technical Service and Support)
The Contents of Silu`s Technical Service
1. Responsible for various technical support work such as field equipment installation, survey and so on (if needed, that`s according to the customer`s project and special requests).
2. Receive and assist customers to solve various on-site technical problems, timely and accurate feedback of on-site information to sales and R&D departments.
3. Responsible for the production of delivery equipment and software configuration list.
4. Be responsible for compiling the technical proposal part of the proposal.
5. Support the market and sales, and provide relevant training for customers and engineers.
6. Be responsible for the production of technical briefings in sales work.
7. Assist the Marketing Department to implement advertising and other marketing activities within the scope of sales as required by the supervisor.
8. Provide market competition information for sales management department.
9. Quickly and accurately provide all reports and data according to the technical support manager's requirements, such as the weekly work plan/report, etc.
The Contents of Silu`s Technical Support (LED Display)
1: Smoothness Inspect: The surface smoothness of the LED display should be within (+1 mm) to ensure that the display image does not distort. Local protrusion or concave will lead to the dead angle of the visual angle of the display screen. Vehicle LED display manufacturers to introduce that the quality of flatness is mainly determined by the production process.
2: Brightness and Visual angle Test: The brightness of indoor full-colour screen should be 800-2000 cd/m², and that of outdoor full-colour screen should be 5000-7500 cd/m², so as to ensure the normal operation of the display screen, otherwise, the image displayed will be too low or too high because of the brightness. The brightness is mainly determined by the crystal size of the LED core. The size of the visual angle directly determines the audience of the display screen, so the bigger the angle, the better. Its size is mainly determined by the encapsulation method of the core.
3: White Balance Effect Setting: White balance effect is one of the most important indicators of the display screen. When the ratio of red, green and blue primary colours is 1:4.6:0.16, pure white will appear. If the actual proportion deviates a little, the deviation of white balance will occur. In general, we should pay attention to whether white is biased towards blue or yellow-green. Vehicle-mounted LED display manufacturers to introduce the quality of white balance is mainly determined by the control system of the display screen, and the core of the tube also has an impact on the reducibility of the colour.
4: Have or not colour block colour difference: colour block refers to the obvious colour difference between adjacent modules. The colour transition is based on modules. The phenomenon of the colour block is mainly caused by the poor control system, low grey level and low scanning frequency.
5: Colour rendition: colour rendition refers to the colour rendition of the display screen. The colour displayed on the display screen should be highly consistent with the colour of the playback source, so as to ensure the authenticity of the image.
6: Is there a mosaic or dead-point phenomenon? Mosaic refers to the uneven effect of the colour of the unit module on the display screen, small square blocks that are usually bright or dark, that is, the phenomenon of module necrosis. The main reason is that the quality of the connectors used in the display screen is not good enough. Dead point refers to a single point on the display screen that is often bright or dark. The number of dead points is mainly determined by the quality of the tube core.
7. Issue technical support report to company and customer.
Quick Link to Silutech LED Screen Technical Service and Support and Home Page