According to the different application fields, the full-colour LED big video display wall installation method can be installed in different ways: fixed installation, lease hoisting and fence installation. According to the user's different environment, the indoor and outdoor LED display can be divided into various installation modes, such as wall-mounted, cantilever, mosaic, pillar, standing, roof, mobile, stadium fence, rental hoisting, arc and other installation modes. Six common installation methods of the large LED screen:
1. Wall-mounted installation mode
1) This installation is usually used indoors or semi-outdoors.
2) The display area of the screen is small, and there is no room for maintenance passage. The whole screen is taken off for maintenance, or it is made into a folding-in-one frame.
3) The screen area is slightly larger, generally using the front maintenance design (i.e. front maintenance design, usually using the column assembly method).
2. Installation of column type
There are many ways to install pillars. They are usually used for outdoor LED screen fixed advertisement billboards.
1) Installation of the single column: suitable for small screen applications
2) Double Column Installation: Suitable for Large Screen Applications
3) Closed Maintenance Channel: Suitable for Simple Box
4) Open Maintenance Channel: Suitable for Standard Box
3. Cantilever Installation
1) This method is mostly used indoors and semi-outdoors.
2) It is generally used at the entrance of corridors and corridors, as well as at stations, railway stations and subway entrances.
3) Used for traffic guidance on highways, railways and expressways
4) Screen design generally adopts integrated cabinet design or hoisting structure design.
4. Suspension Installation
The installation method is similar to that of the cantilever type, and the application is the same. The indoor and outdoor LED display screen adopts the design scheme of an integrated cabinet, which is suitable for indoor and semi-outdoor screens.
5. Mosaic Installation
1) The whole large LED screen is embedded in the wall, and the display plane and the wall surface are on the same level.
2) Simple box design
3) Pre-maintenance (front maintenance design)
4) This installation method is used both indoors and outdoors, but it is generally applied to screen with a small distance from dots and small display area.
5) Usually used for building entrance, building a hall, etc.
6. Standing installation mode
1) Generally, the integrated cabinet design is adopted, and there are also separate combination designs.
2) Suitable for the small spacing screen in the house
3) The general display area is small
4) Design of LED TV for Main Typical Applications
7. Roof Installation
1) Wind resistance is the key to this installation.
2) Generally installed with an inclined angle, or the module is designed with inclined 8 degrees.
3) More for outdoor advertising display
8. Installation of fencing type in the football field
The angle of view of the screen body can be adjusted according to the inclination of the support frame. Soft silicone mask design and soft arc top design are adopted to avoid sports collision injury.
9. Rental hoisting method
The size of the LED display rental screen is determined by the ordinary screen. Lifting screen should not be large. The general requirement is below 6M*10M. Exceptions to special box material and bar curtain. There are suspension beams at the top and bottom beams at the bottom. The suspension beam is used for lifting the screen. Between rows and rows, the lifting mechanism is used to connect the rows and rows, and the locking buckle is tightened between horizontal boxes. The lifting mechanism is divided into gear type, taper rod type and bolt type. Shenzhen Union Huiye Technology reminds you that the gear type is more expensive, beautiful, the cone-rod type is moderately priced, reliable, the bolt type is the cheapest, reliable, the assembly is more troublesome, suitable for non-repeated disassembly and assembly.
10. Arc Installation
Picture length x width (height): L*W. Picture length W: refers to the height of the picture. Picture length L: Picture length. The length of the picture can be preliminarily determined by the circumference of the circle or arc. Divide by module length to determine the number of modules. For the circular screen, 92 modules should be divided as far as possible, and the number of modules in one row should be determined as far as possible according to the integer digit multiples of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 (convenient to divide the box and easy to produce). The drawing slope of a module is usually 2 degrees and only 4 degrees for a module. In general, 92 modules are needed to form a perfect circular screen. Not less than 60 modules. After determining the number of modules in a row, the length of the picture can be obtained. Picture length L = module number * module length Picture area A = L * W For non-circular screen (arc screen), only need to be divided according to need, just like cutting the cake. Installation frame needs to be customized according to the size of the circular screen (arc screen).
11. Mobile installation of truss
1) The screen can be moved in real time according to actual needs.
2) Screen movement is divided and combined according to the display screen and scene conditions.
3) Design with truss guideway
4) Generally used in the stage background screen, mostly used in television stations, concerts and other life.
Operation steps of the LED display screen (important)
1. Opening screen: Please turn on the computer first, and then turn on the indoor LED display screen. For each device to access the power supply (to ensure that the input voltage meets the requirements of the product), turn on the LED screen (there will be regional flashing when the screen is powered on), and turn on the computer. Make sure that the display card is set correctly (incorrectly there will be no display screen, i.e. black screen) and turn on the control software for basic pixel size and size. Display area settings (this setting does not affect the display of a large LED screen).
2. Shut off the screen: First, turn off the power supply of the LED screen, turn off the control software, and then turn off the computer correctly.
Quick Link to Indoor and outdoor LED display and home page